Dap® 18542 Alex Flex™ Premium Molding & Trim Sealant, 10.1 Oz, White
Dap® Alex Fkex™ Premium Molding & Trim Sealant is specifically formulated for use on molding & trim applications. It delivers maximum adhesion & flexibility for a crack proof seal. It provides easy tooling, low odor, water clean-up & outstanding paintability. In just 30 minutes, the sealant forms a tough outer skin that’s dry enough to paint over with latex or oil based paints, thereby saving time since the job is finished faster. It provides a long-lasting, durable seal that will not shine through paint. Ideal for achieving a professional look with paint projects when sealing gaps around windows, doors, trim, crown molding, chair rails and baseboards. Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant. Indoor use. Exceeds ASTM Specification C920, Class 12.5.
- Size: 10.1 Ounce
- Color: White
- Crack proof
- Maximum flexibility and adhesion
- Outstanding Paintability in 30 Minutes
- Won’t shine through paint
- Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant
- Easy water clean-up
- Waterproof seal
- For indoor use
- Ideal for wood and PVC molding
- Exceeds ASTM C920, Class 12.5
- Made in the USA.
Ideal for Caulking and Sealing:
- Windows and doors
- Crown molding
- Chair rails
- Corner joints
- Other gaps and cracks.
Note: Do not use below waterline or in marine, automotive, aviation, other transportation applications, or for filling surface defects.
Outstanding Adhesion to:
- Most plastics
- Plaster and drywall
- Painted surfaces
- Composite Wood
- PVC Molding.
- Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp cloth or sponge before it skins over. Wash hands with warm water and soap. Dried material must be cut or scraped away.