Diablo D0641A Finish/Plywood Trim Circular Saw Blade, 40 Tooth, 6‑1/2"
Diablo Finish blades are the perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. They deliver a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Laser-cut blade plate for true cuts 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout
- Ideal For: Smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood, or plywood
- Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition, Siding/Decking.
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Hook Angle: 15 degree
- Kerf: 0.059"
- Plate: 0.039"
- Teeth: 40 ATB