Mueller 631-003HC ProLine® Push-Fit Brass Standard Elbow, 90-Degree, 1
ProLine® Series Push-Fit DZR Lead-Free Brass 90 Degree Standard Elbow with insert for pex piping. For use in ProLine® fittings. Heat free method for joining copper, CPVC and pex tube. A removable and reusable fitting system that provides the ultimate flexibility. Contains less than .025 percent weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces. California and Vermont Low Lead Compliant.
- Size: 1/2" x 1/2"
- Connection Type: Push Fit x Push Fit
- Angle: 90 Degree
- Forged dezincification-resistant brass construction
- 316 stainless steel grip ring for strength and corrosion resistance
- Disconnect clip available for removal of fitting
- Dual O-ring design (1-1/4" - 2")
- Integrated brass seal gland
- Certified to NSF 61-G
- Complies with ASSE 1061
- IAPMO listed
- AB1953 compliant
- Full flow design - no tube liners
- Pex stiffeners included with each fitting (1/4" - 1")
- "Lead-Free" Compliant.