Perky-Pet 5107-4 Universal Bird Feeder Pole, Extends to 7', Rust-Resistant Steel
Create a bird-friendly oasis in your very own backyard with help from this Perky-Pet Universal Bird Feeder & Bird House Pole. This convenient pole makes it possible to add more feeders to your outdoor space, attracting a larger number and variety of birds, plus it helps keep food and feeding birds a safe distance away from squirrels and predators. Use this pole to either securely stake a feeder into the ground or to securely hang a feeder. It can also be used to stake or hang a bird house.
- Steel pole extends to 7-ft tall
- Easily hang or pole mount bird feeders
- It can also be used to stake or hang a bird house
- Includes extension for hanging-only feeders and universal adapter for wood feeders (Bird Feeder Not Included)
- Durable steel construction
- Rust-resistant stylish contemporary metal finish.
- A sleek, stylish addition to any yard, this universal pole features durable steel construction with a rust-resistant finish that stands up to the elements from one season to the next, year after year. Wind, rain, snow, heat--no problem.
- This universal pole measures 7 feet high, so after staking it into the ground, it can keep a bird feeder at least 5 feet above the ground. A distance of 5 feet off the ground is higher than squirrels can jump, so they won't be bothering the birds or raiding the stash. The height also helps discourage overly curious cats in the neighborhood.
- To install, simply lower the 1-inch-diameter pole down into the sleeve that you've buried in an ideal location of your yard. The pole can be removed quickly and easily as needed--a useful feature when it's time to mow the lawn.
Extension Arm Included
- As an alternative to staking a feeder or bird house, this 7-foot steel pole can also be used to hang a feeder thanks to its included extension arm in matching silver. The gently curved extension arm has a notch at the end to keep a hanging-only feeder securely in place, and a universal adapter is included for wood feeders.