Nature's Way CWH4 Cedar Bluebird Box House with Viewing Window
Nature's Way™ Bluebird Viewing House is made with insect and rot-resistant premium cedar. This particular design attracts bluebirds and Tree Swallows. The stay-clear, crack-resistant viewing windows allows for viewing while protecting the young. Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings. Clean-out doors provide easy access for cleaning. An elevated mesh floor aids in the management of blowfly; it's crafted from durable, rust-free galvanized wire mesh. An added predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators. Two predator guards are included: one measures 1-1/2" for Eastern bluebirds, while the other measures 1-9/16" for Western bluebirds. An addition of fledgling skerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out. The innovative design can be installed with a pole mount or flush mount. All included hardware is rust-free and covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Attracts: Bluebirds, Tree Swallows
- Made with insect- and rot-resistant premium cedar
- Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings
- Clean-out doors provides easy access for cleaning and bird viewing
- Elevated mesh floor aids in management of blowfly; Durable rust-free galvanized wire mesh
- Stay-clear, crack resistant viewing window allows for viewing while protecting the young
- Predator guard extends entrance hole to protect against predators
- 2 predator guards included: 1-1/2" for Eastern and 1-9/16" for Western bluebirds
- Fledgling skerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out
- Rust-free hardware; stainless steel screws
- Pole or flush mount
- Water-based protective stain
- Exclusive 5-year warranty (by manufacturer)
- Dimensions: 12"H x 7-1/2"W x 8-1/8"D.