Fiskars 78606935J Brush Axe, 9" Blade Length
A great choice for the outdoor enthusiast who has a lot of clearing to do, this brush axe features a precision-ground 9" steel blade with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating to rip through underbrush and wood with speed and ease. The tough FiberComp® handle is lightweight for easy handling and multiplied swing speed, yet still stronger than steel for lasting value.
- Ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs or felling small trees
- Hardened steel blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
- Rust-resistant, low-friction blade coating helps the blade glide through wood
- FiberComp® handle is lightweight for increased swing speed but stronger than steel for excellent durability
- Insert-molded blade won’t loosen or fly off
- Includes sheath for safe storage and transportation
- Blade length: 9".
- The insert-molded design means the blade won’t loosen or separate from the handle. Includes a safety sheath for convenient storage and transportation.