Protexall 223157 Safari Charlie's Gun Lube Plus, 11 Oz
Safari Charlie's Gun Lube PLUS' unique ingredients provide superior metal protection, deep surface cleansing and longer lasting - improved lubrication. Our unique advanced technology cleaner-lube has proven superior during the most demanding operations, especially when used in extreme weather and environmental conditions.
Sporting arms and Military/Police weapons function smoothly and with more reliably when cleaned and lubricated with Safari Charlie’s Gun Lube. Our negative-charged synthetic product repels water, dust, dirt, and powder residue and at the same time, provides longer-lasting greaseless lubrication. This lube even neutralizes finger print acid and provides higher quality protection for expensive metal surfaces.
Coating metal surfaces with our non-petroleum based product lays down a cleaned “molecular cushion” that provides the best of lubrication between closely positioned and ultra-fast moving parts. Safari Charlie Gun Lube either eliminates or greatly reduces collection of debris, undesired high level of friction, increased accumulation of heat and absorption of moisture. Conversely, petroleum lubes attract dust, dirt and powder residues that actually hold-in heat and moisture. Petroleum gumming along with other foreign material build-up increases friction - heating that causes excessive drag and unwanted wear on moving parts. This increased friction - heating causes faulty operations (jamming) and also reduces operational life (break-downs).
- Size: 11 ounce
- Gun lubricant & protectant
- Release agent lifts rust, dirt, grime, grease and even drives out moisture
- Lube does not attract dust, dirt, powder residue and it does not sling off moving parts
- Non-petroleum greaseless qualities retard gum-up or build-up
- Provides lubrication between closely positioned ultra fast moving parts
- Superior clean lubrication reduces heating and friction for longer durations
- Neutralizes finger acid and protects expensive metal surfaces
- Works to 60 F below zero
- Proven SUPERIOR during the most demanding operations, especially when used in extreme weather and environmental conditions
- Sporting arms and Military/Police weapons function smoothly and more reliably Many claim separate products are not necessary for cleaning prior to lubrication.