Bussmann BP/HHLP-RP ATM Add-a-Circuit Low-Profile Fuse Tap, 2-10 Amp
For automotive and marine applications up to 10A and 32Vdc. With this ATM fuse you can easily convert an existing fuse holder into two fusible circuits for protecting items such as car stereos, portable navigation systems and other add-on accessories up to 10 amps.
- Amp: 2 to 10
- For automotive and marine applications up to 10A and 32Vdc
- Provide a safe, cost-effective alternative to splicing electrical wires, and do not disrupt existing circuits
- High temperature performance wire rated for 125 degree C
- Environmentally friendly plastic body is free of phosphorous, halogens and heavy metals
- Dimensions: 4.75" (H) x 2.75" (W) x 0.088" (D).
- Adds a 10 A max low-profile ATM fuse circuit by inserting into an existing ATM fuse block with 5 inch #16 leadwire and crimp connector (fuses not included).