J-B® Weld 8237 PlasticWeld™ Plastic Repair Epoxy Putty Stick, 2 Oz
Its a hand-mixable, fast-setting epoxy putty that forms a durable bond to most major plastic types. *after mixing, it forms a polymer compound that can be molded or used to build up and repair just about anything made from plastic. When cured, it can be sawed, drilled, carved, sanded and painted. Plasticweld has a 20-25 minute work life; functional cure occurs in 2-3 hours. Plasticweld cures to an off-white color, is rated at a tensile strength of 350 psi. Does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene or some other plastics. Test for adhesion first.
- Size: 2 oz
- Plastic repair epoxy putty stick
- Repair & rebuild any rigid & semi-flexible plastic
- Superior strength, will not shrink or pull away
- Rebuild automotive trim, fiberglass parts & vinyl siding
- Made in the USA.
- Rigid & semi-flexible plastic
- ABS, PVC & CPVC pipes
- Automotive trim & bumpers
- Fiberglass parts
- Vinyl siding
- Cut: remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.