Air Vent 53320 Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator, APGH
Installed in the gable end of the house, the Gable-Mount Power Vent uses a thermostat to help prevent heat buildup and a humidistat to fight moisture buildup inside the attic. It operates 30% more quietly than comparable units and with 35% greater efficiency. What's more, since many homes already feature a gable or gable vent, it may not be necessary to cut a hole to install the gable-mount ventilator.
- Premium Plus Gable-Mount
- Comes with automatic thermostat and humidistat
- Adjustable thermostat from 60 to 120 degrees & Adjustable Humidistat From 20% To 90%
- 1620 CFM for attics up to 2300 sq. ft.
- 15" diameter housing
- 14" diameter fan blade
- 3.7 Amp motor
- 4 blade
- Needs 778 sqin of net free intake air
- Patented rings instead of solid-steel housing, which pull more air
- Operate 30% quieter and 35% more efficiently than comparable units.