Victor M9014 Solar Powered Sonic Spike Mole & Gopher Repeller
Safely send moles and gophers scurrying from your yard unharmed with this Victor Solar Powered Sonic Spike. When placed in the ground, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a sound that is highly irritating to moles and gophers. For your convenience, the spike is built with a low-profile design that can be mowed over when properly installed. Plus, it's safe to use around pets when used as directed. Note: It may take 7-14 days before moles and gophers start to move away from the target area.
- Effectively repels moles and gophers with sonic frequencies
- Sonic pulses penetrate the ground every 30 seconds
- One solar-powered charge lasts for up to 5 days
- Sonic frequencies radiate in a circular pattern
- Offers up to 7,500 square feet of coverage
- Spike operates in a circular pattern, approximately 95 ft in diameter
- Mow-over design - bury flush with the ground
Drive Away Burrowing Pests
- With Victor Solar Powered Sonic Spikes, you can keep your yard mole and gopher free without poison. So how does it work? Every 30 seconds, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a frequency with is irritating to burrowing pests. Moles and gophers are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations, meaning they will be discouraged from remaining on or returning to your property while this method is active.
Long-Lasting Solar Charge
- Cloudy day in the forecast? No worries. One full solar charge will last up to 5 days to keep protecting your yard even during a few days of overcast skies. No batteries are required to operate the Solar Powered Sonic Spike, so you never need to worry about changing dead batteries.
Large Coverage Area
- For your convenience, each Solar Powered Sonic Spike offers up to 7,500 square feet of coverage, providing plenty of coverage for many backyard settings. The sonic frequencies radiate from the spike in a circular pattern, approximately 95 feet in diameter.
How to Use
The Victor Solar Powered Sonic Spike is incredibly easy to use. Simply follow these four easy steps to protect your yard from burrowing pests.
- Use a wood stake or steel rod to make a pilot hole prior to inserting spike into the ground.
- Insert the spike until the bottom of the spike head touches the ground. It needs to be surface level to prevent it from being tripped over or hit with a lawnmower.
- To activate the spike, slide the switch to the "ON" position.
- Remove Solar Powered Sonic Spike when flooding may occur or before the ground freezes.