Liquid Fence HG-70109 Deer & Rabbit Repellent, Ready To Use, 1-Gallon
Stop throwing your money away on replanting or repellent solutions that don't work. Liquid Fence® is the repellent that stops deer and rabbit damage. And best of all, it does it with ingredients which you don't have to worry about your kids, pets or plants!
Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent is use to repel deer and rabbits from landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines. Long lasting, rain resistant and works year round. Will not harm plants or animals and environmentally safe. Protects flowers, trees, landscaped ornamental gardens, shrubs and vines.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Ready to use
- Use to repel deer and rabbits
- Long lasting and rain resistant
- Works year round
- Easy to use
- Won't harm plants
- Won't harm animals
- Bilingual English/Spanish labels.
It really works!
- Unlike many other repellents that work as taste deterrents, requiring the deer and rabbits to browse to be effective, Liquid Fence® works on scent, so the animals don't even have to take a bite to be repelled.
How to Use...
- Apply liberally to plants and their perimeter during a dry period. Repeat process 1 week later and then approximately once per month thereafter. Areas where feeding pressure from deer and rabbits is intense, spray Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent once a week for 3 weeks and then approximately once per month thereafter.
- Member tested and recommended by The National Home Gardening Club and The American Rose Society! Two of America's most revered garden associations have tested and awarded Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent with their prestigious endorsements.
An ounce of prevention...
- Deer, in particular, are creatures of habit. If they crunched your tulips in the spring, you can bet, they'll be munching your mums in the fall. So apply Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent and stop the foraging cycle before it begins.
The truth about product rotation...
- There's a common misconception that it's necessary to rotate deer and rabbit repellent brands to ensure continued repellency. Although true with some repellents, this is absolutely not true with Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent. It's the only deer and rabbit repellent you'll need!
Put the freeze on winter deer damage...
- Contrary to how it may seem to the softhearted, feeding deer is not good for them and it's obviously not good for landscaping. In fact, feeding deer actually trains them to think of that backyard as a reliable source of food.