Dairy Association BBP Bag Balm Ointment, 4.5 Lb
Safe for both people and pets, Bag Balm can be safely used on any pet or farm animal to treat hock soars, cow udders, and any rough chapped skin and minor abrasions. Bag Balm works to soften tough cracked skin while protecting it from further damage. Simply massage into the skin allowing ointment to remain on the surface for full softening effect. The petrolatum lanolin base is similar in texture to petroleum jelly and contains 8-hydroxyquinoline - a natural antiseptic and disinfectant. Easy to apply, Bag Balm stays put to provide relief and a temporary waterproof barrier. Apply to your pet's paws to soften dry, cracked pads. Also perfect for treating hock sores on horses and other animals with dry skin. Not for use for deep cuts or injuries. For treating dry skin and minor abrasions, there is nothing like the original Bag Balm.
- 4.5 Lb
- Helps soothe small abrasions, rashes & chapping, softens & moistens skin
- The original medicated ointment for soothing & protecting dry chapped skin & minor abrasions
- Used by farmers for over 100 years to provide relief for people, pets and livestock
- Contains 8-hydroxyquinoline, a natural antiseptic and disinfectant
- Safe for you and your pets
- Made in the USA.