Savogran 14834 Level-Best® Floor Leveler & Repair, 25 Lb
A quick-setting non-shrinking compound for leveling and repairing uneven surfaces or floors prior to installing coverings, tile or carpet. It is recommended for patching dents or holes in walls. Level-Best® holds firm due to its strong adhesive qualities, but is easy to work and dries smooth. It is not recommended for below-grade or wet locations, or for surfaces supporting heavy machinery.
- 25 lbs
- For concrete, wood & other floor surfaces before installing linoleum, tile or carpeting
- Repairs and levels wood or concrete floors before resurfacing
- Non shrinking compound is easy to work, quick setting and dries hard
- Can be used for repairing cracks and holes in walls and floors
- Quick-setting, non-shrinking repair-type compound used by flooring contractors for many years
- Not recommended for exterior or below grade use.
- Level-Best is used for leveling and repairing uneven surfaces before the installation of resilient floor or wall coverings and for other patching uses. Level-Best is not recommended for use in basements, below grade or in wet locations and is not satisfactory for wearing surfaces or under heavy machinery.