Savogran 12832 Level-Best® Floor Leveler & Repair, 4.5 Lb
A quick-setting non-shrinking compound for leveling and repairing uneven surfaces or floors prior to installing coverings, tile or carpet. It is recommended for patching dents or holes in walls. Level-Best® holds firm due to its strong adhesive qualities, but is easy to work and dries smooth. It is not recommended for below-grade or wet locations, or for surfaces supporting heavy machinery.
- 4-1/2 lbs
- Floor leveler & repair
- For concrete, wood & other floor surfaces before installing linoleum, tile or carpeting
- Non shrinking compound is easy to work, quick setting and dries hard
- Can be used for repairing cracks and holes in walls and floors
- No recommended for exterior or below grade use
- Master ctn 38#.
- Level-Best is used for leveling and repairing uneven surfaces before the installation of resilient floor or wall coverings and for other patching uses. Level-Best is not recommended for use in basements, below grade or in wet locations and is not satisfactory for wearing surfaces or under heavy machinery.