Rockite 10001 Anchoring Expansion Cement for Anchoring & Patching, 1 L
Rockite is a fast setting, hydraulic type cement compound of more than twice the strength of fully cured conventional concrete. It is specially formulated to give unexcelled strength and bonding qualities. When mixed with water to pourable consistency it will flow and seep into place as if molten lava. Rockite has an initial set within 15-20 minutes. Within one hour it will develop compression strengths of 4500 PSI. Its adhesion is due to expansion – hydraulic forces against exterior walls of drilled holes – and when fully set it grips metal to concrete permanently.
- Size: 1 lb
- Hydraulic type cement compound
- Specially formulated to give it unexcelled strength & bonding qualities
- Sets in 15 minutes
- Within 1 hour develops compression strength of 4500 PSI
- Grips metal & concrete permanently
- Anchors bolts, posts, screws, checks, hooks, bowls, washers, railings, rods, signs, pulleys, racks, poles, seats & motors.