Senco 3L0003N Xtremepro SNS41 Heavy-Wire Stapler, 16 Gauge, 2"
The new SENCO SNS41 Construction Stapler is perfect for anyone with a need for speed! It's fast, multi-directional stitching is a major benefit in applications like ridge beams and all types of sheathing.
- Durable construction; driver has high-strength rib design, threaded piston/driver connection, and aluminum cylinder sleeve. Minimizes downtime and operating costs.
- Multi-directional stitching at up to 14 staples per second.
- Lightweight and compact with excellent balance and an impressive power-to-weight ratio.
- Adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable staple set.
- EZ-clear latch provides quick and easy clearing of occasional jams.
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle.
- Quiet operation with adjustable exhaust for user comfort.
- Reload indicator lets user know it’s time to add more fasteners.
- Firing Mode: Contact Actuation Trigger
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi (5.5-8.3 bar)
- Air Consumption (60 cycles per min.): (60 cycles per min.): 5.4 scfm
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Height: 10.75"
- Length: 15"
- Fastener Capacity: 160
Roof and sidewall sheathing, sub-flooring, fascia and soffits, aluminum and vinyl siding applications, cedar shingles, furring, ridge beam assembly, and metal tie down straps.
Industrial: Crate and box assembly and light furniture framing.