Gorilla® 8020002 Heavy-Duty Construction Adhesive, White, 2.5 Oz
Tough, All Surface, All Purpose Construction Adhesive. Gorilla® Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a tough, versatile, all-weather adhesive. Unlike other construction adhesives, it's 100% adhesive formula provides a long-lasting, heavy duty bond. We call it All Surface, All Purpose. The gap-filling, durable, 100% waterproof formula is perfect for indoor and outdoor projects, holds in 30 seconds, and bonds virtually anything including subfloor, mirrors, trim, drywall, landscaping, bath surrounds, foamboard, marble and more!
- Size: 2.5 ounce
- Color: White
- Tough, versatile
- All Weather - Indoor and Outdoor use
- Fast Grab - Holds in 30 seconds
- Gap Filling
- VOC Compliant
- Low Odor
- Non-Foaming Formula
- 100% adhesive formula provides a long lasting, heavy duty bond
- Durable formula holds up indoors and out
- Bonds virtually anything including subfloor, mirrors, trim, drywall, landscaping, bath surrounds, foam board, marble and more.
All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, grease and oil. Best if used above 40°F.
- Unscrew nozzle, cut tip of cartridge, replace nozzle and cut to desired bead size. Insert into cartridge gun.
- Apply adhesive to one surface in a zig-zag pattern or inside perimeter of the object. Be careful of squeeze-out. When working on rough, uneven surfaces, use enough adhesive to fill gaps.
- Within 10 minutes, press surfaces together and hold for 20-30 seconds. NOTE: Heavy items may require temporary support. Use in conjunction with mechanical fasteners when hanging large mirrors.
- Allow 24 hours to cure. Note that cure times will increase with lower temperature, humidity and if bonding non-porous surfaces.