Henry 13435 VinylBond Premium High Strength Flooring Adhesive, Vinyl,
HENRY 622 is a premium, high strength adhesive for the permanent installation of vinyl-backed flooring. HENRY 622 generates high ultimate bond strength as both a wet-set and a pressure sensitive adhesive, plus delivers excellent initial grab and early bond strength for pressure sensitive installations. Its versatility and overall performance make it suitable for all formats and sizes of vinyl-backed flooring, including vinyl tile, plank and vinyl-backed sheet.
- Size: 4 gallon
- Outstanding initial grab and bond strength
- Use as pressure sensitive or wet-set adhesive
- Ideal for the installation of solid vinyl tile, plank and sheet flooring
- Moisture resistant up to 90% RH
- 2-Hour working time
- Excellent plasticizer migration resistance
- Biobased carbon content (ASTM D6866)
- Solvent free, low odor and low emissions
- Antimicrobial product protection.