HENRY® 12236 1171N SureLock™ Acrylic Urethane Wood Flooring Adhesive,
Professional acrylic urethane adhesive for installing solid wood, engineered wood plank, wood parquet flooring, and cork underlayment.
- High-solids acrylic-urethane formula
- Excellent initial grab
- Fast strength development
- High ultimate bond strength and elongation
- Anti-microbial product protection
- Enhanced moisture and alkali resistance
- Convenient size: 4 gal pail
- HENRY 1171N SureLock Acrylic-Urethane Wood Flooring Adhesive is used for installing solid wood up to 3/4” thick and 5” wide, engineered wood plank up to 3/4” thick and 5” wide, parquet flooring up to 5/16” thick, and cork sheet underlayment
- Concrete, cementitious underlayments, APA Grade underlayment plywood, cork underlayments, existing bonded non-cushioned vinyl tile and sheet flooring, and radiant-heated subfloors where temperatures do not exceed 85°F (29.4°C) on all grade levels. Please refer to wood flooring manufacturer’s specific recommendations for suitable substrates.