Wolman 1238-5 Rain-Coat Water Repellent With Clear Toner, 5 Gallon
Use to protect new or weathered wood from water damage, including splitting and warping caused by water absorption. Especially suited for new, unseasoned pressure-treated lumber. Use as a final finish or water repellent primer under an oil-base paint or stain.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- 100% clear, oil finish reveals original wood color and allows wood to gray naturally
- Long-term water repellency
- Protects against cracking, splitting, warping
- Mildew-resistant coating film keeps wood free of mildew stain
- Designed especially for new pressure-treated lumber.
For Best Results
- Apply immediately after wood installation for instant water damage protection.