Wilton Tools 20830 B.A.S.H® Green Head Sledge Hammer, 8 Lb Head, 30"L
The toughest jobs need the toughest tools. The Wilton B.A.S.H® Unbreakable Handle Sledge Hammer is the toughest sledge ever built. With molten steel bars reinforcing the handle, and a locking steel plate holding the head to that handle, the B.A.S.H® will hold up when you need it most. Durable sledge hammer with Unbreakable® Handle Technology, revolutionary design, and engineered no-slip rubber grip. Steel core design prevents breaking during overstrikes. Safety plate locks head firmly to handle dislodging. No slip, textured grip for secure hold while striking. High visibility green head adds instant identification under any job conditions. Molded in lanyard hole allows for tie offs to increase safety.
- Unbreakable® Handle Technology - Steel core eliminates breaking during overstrikes
- Trademark Green Head - Hi-Vis, drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications
- Safety Plate - Secures head to handle preventing head dislodging
- No-Slip Grip - Vulcanized rubber handle for secure grip while striking
- Anti-Vibe Neck - Thick, tapered neck absorbs vibration reducing worker fatigue
- Lanyard Hole - Safely secure hammer to wrist or stationary object.
- Type: Sledge
- Head Weight: 8 lbs
- Handle Length: 30"
- Head Material: Drop forged steel
- Face Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Demolition work
- Driving fence posts
- Driving stakes
- Fracturing stone and concrete
- Police, fire and rescue
- Rebar work.