Wej-It® DN1411 Nail-It™ Zamac Drive Masonry Nail Anchor, 1/4" x 1-1/4"
The Nail-It™ Drive Nail Anchor is a 2-piece nail-in anchor comprised of a corrosion resistant zamac anchor body and a steel or stainless steel drive nail/pin. The Nail-It anchor is easy to install and ideal for light-duty and tamper-proof applications in concrete, block, brick or stone.
- 100 Pack
- Available with a carbon steel or type 304 stainless steel nail
- High grade carbon steel nail eliminates bending when installed
- Easy to install in concrete, block, brick or stone
- Federal Specifications GSA FFS-325, Group V, Type 2, Class 2.
- Head Style: Mushroom
- Anchor Size: 1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Body Material: Die Cast Zamac Alloy
- Pin Material: Cold Rolled Steel.