Velux Low Profile Sun Tunnel Skylight (TGF), 21"
The TGF flexible velux sun tunnel skylight features a ring with a mirror finish just below the dome to reflect light from all angles. The flexible design of the tunnel makes the model TGF the easiest tubular product to bend around attic obstructions and great for sunny areas.
- Complete with 6' of tubing
- Impact dome
- Approved for use in wind zones 1-3 & the florida product approval system.
- Low profile metal flashing: The tgf sun tunnel skylight features an innovative one-piece low profile metal flashing that is parallel and blends into roofline.
- Ceiling frame: The tgf velux sun tunnel skylight comes with a pre-assembled ceiling ring and paintable ceiling trim ring to complete any look.
- Integrated flashing system: The standard model tgf sun tunnel skylight is designed for low profile roofing materials such as shingles and shakes. Tile flashing is also available for the 21" unit.
- Installation slope: The tgf velux sun tunnel skylight installs on roofs with slopes between 15° (3:12) and 60° (20:12).
- Available sizes:
The TGF velux sun tunnel skylight comes in 14" and 21" diameters. For more details on the available sizes, please download a copy of our residential product sizes. Due to local sales tax, transportation and delivery costs that may vary, please consult your local velux dealer for pricing.
- Tunnel length:
The standard tgf velux sun tunnel skylight kit contains 8' of tunnel for size 014 and 6' of tunnel for size 021.
Domes are available in standard acrylic or high-impact polycarbonate for hurricane prone areas.
- Dual diffuser:
TGF velux sun tunnel skylight features a dual diffuser that reduces the chance of condensation and increases energy efficiency while providing even light distribution through a frosted diffuser.
- Quick and easy installation:
Installation of the tgf velux sun tunnel skylight is quick, easy and can be completed in just two hours with only basic carpentry skills required.
- Warranties you can trust:
The tgf velux sun tunnel skylight comes with a ten year warranty against manufacturer's defect, rust corrosion and deterioration. For details, download our warranty brochure.
- Hurricane protection:
Impact models are available for hurricane prone areas.
- Optional light kit available:
The velux ztl 114 and velux ztz 122 electric light kit allows your velux sun tunnel skylight to be a source of illumination at night as well as during the day. This kit installs in minutes inside the tunnel just above the diffuser.