Treds® 17853 Tear Resistant Super Tough 17" Slush Boots, Fits 15-16, X
TREDS are the most puncture and tear resistant slush boots in the world because TREDS are molded from nature’s strongest elastic material… latex natural rubber. You will be surprised and pleased how easily TREDS pull on and off and how comfortable they feel! The world’s toughest jobs deserve the world’s strongest boots… TREDS.
- Molded from latex natural rubber
- 4000 lbs of tensile strength
- 210 lb/in of "trouser tear" strength
- 800% elongation
- Easy to pull on & off
- Uni-last design eliminates rights & lefts
- Buy to fit your work boot
- Users say TREDS last 6-8 times longer than cheap imports
- 50% lighter than standard slush boots.
- Boot Size: X-Large
- Fits men’s shoe: 15-16
- Heel-toe toe length (in inches) between 13-1/4 & 14
- Color: Black.
- Treds Won't "BLOW Out" On The Job!: Super tough TREDS are almost impossible to puncture or tear. If damaged, the tear won’t “run”. We guarantee it! (as per manufacturer)
- Patchable Treds Have "9 Lives": If TREDS are punctured or snagged, turn boot inside out and apply a standard rubber patch or super glue.
- Easy To Pull On And Off!: Stretchy TREDS pull on and off like a dream.
- "NO Right - No Left" - No Hassel!: Unilast design eliminates “rights” and “lefts”.
- Better Fit - Less Fatiguing: Buy TREDS to fit your workboot – not 3 sizes too big. Snug-fitting TREDS are almost 50% lighter than standard slush boots.