Titebond III 1415 Waterproof Ultimate Wood Glue, Interior/Exterior, 1
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven waterproof. The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature.
- 1 Qt
- Bonds porous wood & wood type materials
- Passes ANSI/HPVA type I water-resistance
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength - strong initial tack
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Solvent free
- Water clean up
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact.
- Application Temperature: Above 47°F.
- Open Assembly Time: 8-10 minutes (70°F./50% RH)
- Total assembly time: 20-25minutes (70°F./50% RH)
- Minimum required spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 PSI for softwoods, 125-175 PSIi for medium woods and 175-250 PSI for hardwoods)
- Method of Application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Titebond III is non-toxic, solvent free and cleans up with water - safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues. It provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards). The ultimate in wood glues - ideal for both interior and exterior applications.