Tile Guard® 9314-6 Tile Grout Coating, White, 8 Oz
Learning quick and easy ways to spruce up your home is an art. This is a product you’ll use over and over again because it’s fast to do and the results are so gratifying. Tile grout coating makes your grout look new again, without having to re-grout. Just apply tile grout coating to grout lines, allow to dry, and wipe off. This coating actually re-whitens your grout to make it look like you just re-grouted!
- 8 Oz
- Re-whitens grout
- Apply to grout lines & allow to dry
- Protects against soil, stains & mildew
- Unique formula penetrates deeply as it dries
- Forms durable bond with porous grout
- Suitable for use on floors & in showers.
- You’re paying attention to the cosmetics of your grout by using this coating and you're also protecting it. Tile grout coating by tile guard® provides a physical barrier against soil and mildew stains as it re-whitens
- Unique formula deeply penetrates as it dries. Because this coating forms a durable bond with porous grout, it is suitable for use on floors and in showers. Restore your grout lines to original whiteness and guard against soiling and mildew stains in one easy step.
- Re-grout loose or missing grout
- Lightly scratch stubborn deposits with grout saw
- Re-caulk tub-tile joint
- Pre-clean areas with tile guard® tile and grout cleaner
- Test product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use
- Pre-clean tile and grout, and remove any previous sealer from grout surface
- Shake well
- Pour 1/2" into a bowl
- Using the tip of a sponge or paint brush, apply generously to grout lines. Spread excess over the tile surface leaving as little excess on the tile surface as possible
- Allow to dry for 4 hours or longer. 12 to 24 hours is ideal
- Wipe down with a mildly wet cloth or sponge avoiding excessive pressure directly on the grout line
- Polish with dry cloth or paper towel
- Clean up with water.
- Up to 75 square feet of grouted tile area.
For use on these surfaces
- Use only on white grout
- Important: not intended for unglazed tile, slate, concrete block or porous stones including marble
- Restores grout lines to original whiteness
- Guards against soiling and mildew stains
- Lasts for years.