Tiger Brand™ 3A-6971 Adjustable Building Column, 6'.9" To 7'.1"
Adjustable building columns can be installed in about fifteen minutes by a single worker. Set column perpendicular between footer and beam with adjustment screw on footer; adjust screw until post is firmly in position. Additional adjustments may be made during construction to maintain level floor. Tamper proof adjustment. poured concrete floor locks column adjustment permanently when correctly installed.
- Adjustment range: 6' 9" to 7' 1"
- 11 gauge
- M plate
- 3" adjustable column, 3.0" o.d.
- Swivel plate on screw end
- M plate on tube end
- Completely assembled no loose parts
- Wood or steel beam mount
- Max ext load 13,044 lbs
- Corrosion resistant powder coating that exceeds ASTM-B117-85
- Fully assembled, self-contained, no loose parts
- Refer to current ICC-ES report for load values.