Square D™ SDSA1175 Surgelogic™ Surge Protection Device
Square D™ brand Surgelogic™ SDSA1175 SPDs offer a simple means to bring down initial surges to manageable levels and can offer additional value in a cascaded SPD system. Their compact design allows surge suppression to be installed adjacent to power panels or directly on sensitive equipment.
- Type 1 rated devices provide the flexibility to be used with or without an Overcurrent Protection Device (OCPD)
- LED indicated operational status
- Short circuit current rating 25kA
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor application (NEMA Type 4X rated)
- Convenient back-nipple mounting
- SDSA1175 are designed and listed for indoor or outdoor installation and surge suppression for single-phase three-wire 120/240 Vac or two-wire 120 Vac 60 Hz electrical services
- Two SDSA1175 SPDs can be installed to provide suppression for 208Y/120 Vac three-phase four-wire services
- Field-proven MOV design provides response time less than 50 nanoseconds and provides lower clamping voltage than traditional gas tube arresters
- Coordinated Fuse Technology.
- Provide surge suppression to vulnerable equipment powered from weather exposed panels
- Transient suppression is located at the most efficient connection point
- Allows for flexibility in installation locations
- Allows immediate indication if suppressor requires replacement
- Provide premium surge suppression while managing thermal effects from MOV end of life.