Southwire 28829028 Romex SIMpull Type NM-B 10/2 Copper Wire Cable, Ora
Southwire's Romex SIMpull Type NM-B (non-metallic sheathed cable) may be used for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C (with ampacity limited to that for 60 degree C conductors) as specified in the National Electrical Code1 NM-B cable is primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches, and other loads. NM-B cable may be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not subject to excessive moisture or dampness. Voltage rating for NM-B cable is 600 volts.
- Non-metallic sheathed cable
- Color coded jacket SIM jacket
- Construction designed for easier pulling
- Four conductor available with two neutrals
- Pulls faster
- Strips easier
- Reduced burn-thru
- Tear resistant
- Inner conductors are type THHN, rated 90 degrees Celsius, 600 volt.
- Outer jacket is PVC, rated at 75 degrees Celsius.
- Amp rating of the product is limited to that for 60 degrees Celsius rated conductors per the National Electric Code Article 336
- Dwellings not exceeding 3 floors above grade
- Exposed or concealed wiring
- May be fished through walls, ceilings, and masonry blocks
- Use for new wiring or replacement wiring
- Only for use in normally dry locations.
- Type: Type NM-B
- Conductor Size: 10 AWG
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Length: 100 ft
- Strands: 1
- Amperage Rating: 30 A
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Insulation Type: PVC
- Jacket Type: Nylon
- Jacket Color: Orange
- Temperature Rating: 90 deg C
- Standards: UL Listed
- Usage: For Residential Wiring as Branch Circuits for Outlets, Switches and other Loads.