Slime® 20112 Mini Digital Tire Gauge, 5-150 PSI
Slime® Mini Digital Tire Gauge is compact and accurate! Store it on your keychain and maintain proper tire pressure at anytime! Featuring easy to read LCD screen. Automatic shut off button to preserve battery life. Keychain storage optional.
- 5-150 PSI
- Compact key chain design
- Digital LED face reader
- Measures in PSI, Kpa and BAR.
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.
- Press and hold button to turn on gauge. When LCD reads "0" it is ready to measure PSI or push again for BAR, or again for kPa measurements.
- Push nozzle of gauge onto tire valve. Make sure a good seal is made between the nozzle and valve stem so that no hissing sound of escaping air is heard.
- Hold gauge on valve stem until the reading locks on the display.
- Promptly remove gauge from valve stem and read pressure. You may continue to use the gauge even though the previous reading is still displayed by following the instructions above.
NOTE: Fill tire to recommended pressure.