Simpson Strong-Tie ET-HP22-N Epoxy Adhesive with Nozzle & Extension, 2
ET-HP is a two-component, high-solids, epoxy-based system for use as a high-strength, non-shrink anchor-grouting material. Resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the mixing nozzle. ET-HP is formulated for anchoring threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked/uncracked) and masonry.
- Size: 22 Oz
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES ESR-3372
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for masonry per IAPMO UES ER-241
- Suitable for use under static and seismic loading conditions in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry
- Cure times: 24 hours at 70°F, 72 hours at 50°F
- Easy hole-cleaning – no power-brushing required
- Suitable for use in dry or water-saturated concrete
- When properly mixed, adhesive will be a uniform gray color.