SharkBite® U3008LFA Lead Free Slip Coupling, 1/2" x 1/2"
The SharkBite® Slip Coupling is a plumbing repair fitting that allows you to make quick, easy repairs to Copper or CPVC pipe. This fitting allows up to 2 inches of damaged pipe to be removed and repaired. When making a repair, simply cut out a section of pipe no greater than 2 inches, and connect the slip end of the fitting onto one side. Then, take the Disconnect Clip and slide the slip end of the fitting along the pipe to connect the other pipe. The slip coupling is particularly useful for burst or frozen pipes.
- 1/2" x 1/2"
- Sharkbite push fit fittings for use with copper tubing copper tube size and CPVC
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380