SharkBite® U016LFA Lead Free Coupling, 3/4" x 3/4"
The SharkBite® straight coupling is the easiest plumbing fitting to join any combination of Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT or SRD9 HDPE pipe together. With no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required, it’s as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. This push-to-connect fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is rated up to 200°F and 200 psi.
- 3/4" x 3/4"
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & Pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fittings are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380