Savogran 02602 Strypeeze® Green Biodegradable Paint & Varnish Remover, 1 Qt
Users who demand an environmentally safe remover will find plenty of cutting power with Biodegradable Strypeeze®. It contains no harsh chemicals or fumes and is safe to use indoors. It's perfect for stripping interior woodwork or wood floors, and can remove polyurethane and marine finishes too. Surfaces can be cleaned with scraper and water wash-off method.
- 1 Quart
- Semi-paste formula clings to vertical, curved or rounded surfaces
- Environmentally safe
- Safer to use indoors– emits no harmful fumes
- One gallon of remover covers approximately 100 square feet of surface area
- Water-rinsable for easy sludge removal and cleanup.
- Removes multiple layers of paint, varnish, epoxy or polyurethane without damaging wood, metal and masonry. One gallon of remover covers approximately 100 square feet of surface area. Biodegradable Strypeeze is easily removed with mineral spirits or heavy duty cleaner such as TSP and water.
- Brush on thick coat of remover. Allow remover to work for 30 minutes or more. Scrape test to see if finish is softened to base. If not, wait 30 minutes longer and retest. Be patient and let the remover do the work. Remove sludge with scraper. Use nylon stripping pad and coarse rags to thoroughly wash off residue from stripped surface with mineral spirits or a water solution of heavy duty TSP cleaner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- CLOSE CONTAINER AFTER EACH USE
- NEVER STORE IN UNLABELED CONTAINERS