Safer® 5324 Moss & Algae Killer & Surface Cleaner, Ready To Spray, 32 Oz
Kills algae and moss on roofs, decks, siding, walkways, home greenhouses, growing containers, benches, structural surfaces, trees, lawns and turf. This moss killer utilizes the effectiveness of potassium salts of fatty acids to rid your deck, roof, siding, walkways, lawn and more of algae and moss. No mixing needed…this ready-to-use formula attaches directly to your hose for an economical and convenient solution to your algae problem. One bottle will treat up to 500 square feet.
- Use on decks, fences, roofs and lawns
- Kills algae, mosses, lichens, liverworts and grime
- Hose-end sprayer attaches easily for quick use
- No pre-mixing required--ready for immediate use
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for organic use.
- 32 fl oz RTU hose sprayer
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (40%)
- Using a hose sprayer - Moss, Algae Kiler & Surface Cleaner.
Directions for Use:
- Shake well. Make sure knob of hose end sprayer is twisted fully clockwise to off position. Shake well before attaching to hose.
- Turn product control button clockwise until the flat portion is flush with the lock tab, then push button all the way in. Avoid squeezing bottle.
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward surface and turn knob counter-clockwise to begin spraying.
- When finished, push product control button to OFF position from opposite side. Return knob and faucet to OFF position. Discharge water pressure by turning knob ON and OFF again. Turn product control button counterclockwise away from lock tab to prevent accidental discharge.