Roundup® 5002715 Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer w/ Trigger Spray,
Kills all types of tough weeds: poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, blackberries, kudzu, and other tough-to-control brush. Rainproof protection in 30 minutes. Use on wooded lots and other areas where brush invades your yard. Can be used to kill stumps and prevent regrowth.
- 24 oz
- Ready to use
- Patented formula to kill the toughest weeds
- Kills all types of tough weeds and tough-to-control brush
- No-mix, ready-to-spray formula best for targeting smaller control jobs
How to Use
- Spray the weeds or brush you want to kill until thoroughly wet. If vines are growing up poles, fences or tree trunks with mature bark cut vines to a height of 3 to 4 feet and spray vines thoroughly. If vines are climbing shrubs, or tree trunks with green bark, cut vines at base and spray regrowth. People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried.
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60°). Spray when air is calm to prevent product from drifting onto desirable plants. Rain or watering within 30 minutes of application will NOT wash away effectiveness.
Where to Use
- Use on wooded lots and other areas where tough weeds are invading your yard.
Where Not to Use
- Do not use in or around edible food or feed crops. Do not use for lawn renovation or flower bed and vegetable garden preparation (plot preparation); instead use Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus or Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate.
- One gallon covers approximately 300 sq. ft. 24 oz covers 56 sq. ft.
Kids and Pets
- People and pets many enter treated area after spray has dried. Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets.
- To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area.
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets.
- Controls tough brush and hard-to-control weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, blackberries, and kudzu.
- 1% Glyphosate & 0.1% Triclopyr
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
- Refill this container according to the directions contained in the REFILL section of the label. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.