Pyrex® 1055161 Mix N' Measuring Cup with 4-Position Versa Lid, 8 Cup,
Make your measurements consistent with this sturdy and easy-to-read measuring cup by Pyrex®. Features easy to grab handle, see-through non-porous glass and measurement indicators so your mixing, measuring and pouring becomes easy as breeze.
- 8 Cup
- Pyrex® measuring cup
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors
- See-through for easy monitoring
- Sturdy and durable
- Easy-to-read measurement indicators
- Easy to grab handle
- Versa Lid eliminates splattering and allows for left over storage
- Great for mixing and storing Batters, Sauces, etc
- Designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, fridge and freezer safe, & dishwasher safe
- BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Made in USA.
- Great for mixing & storing batters, sauces, etc. This is one gigantic measuring cup! Its large capacity means you can use it as a batter bowl too. Pyrex® can be used in a microwave oven and so you may find this is the perfect vessel for heating stock or soup. It's equipped with a new read from above feature, as well as big bold us-only measurments. The lid has four positions: open (for pouring/venting), holes (for sprinkling/sifting), closed (for storing), and slots (for straining). Whether you are preparing a multi-course meal or simply a snack for one, Pyrex® offers products which make food preparation a little easier, from beginning to end. There's no substitute for Pyrex®, the original glass bakeware. Introduced 90 years ago and made of a durable, high temperature material, Pyrex® remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation. Any great meal starts with great preparation --the right tools in the hands of someone who knows how to use them. When you think of those tools, think of Pyrex® Prepware. As the #1 measuring cup brand, it's a kitchen icon that has not only stood the test of time, but set the standard in prepware for nearly a century. Use Pyrex® measuring cups with lids to measure, store, sfit and pour.