Pro-Lift® B-020D Hydraulic Bottle Jack, 20 Ton Capacity
The Pro-Lift® Hydraulic Bottle Jack is designed to lift, but not sustain, loads ranging. Designed to be used vertically. After lifting, loads must be immediately supported by appropriate means. This model is suitable for use in an appropriately rated and designed vertical or bench press structure. This jack is not recommended for use in lifting or positioning construction trailers, houses and/or other building structures.
- Capacity: 20 Ton
- Lift Range: 9-1/2" - 18-3/4"
- Carrying handle
- Steel lifting saddle engineered to hold load securely
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate desired work height
- Built-in bypass system protects against ram over-travel
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Designed to meet the latest ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- U.S. Patent No. 5,946.912.