Pre Sales 2185 Folding Chair, Plastic, Black Metal Frame
Folding chair manufacturers and took the best qualities of each to engineer our top quality commercial grade Plastic Folding Chair. Weighing in at a lightweight of just over 7.5 lbs, we use a real 18 gauge steel to ensure the sturdiness and reliability of this item. Three drain holes are drilled into the chair seat to stop rain water from accumulating; and the legs are set at the requisite angle. The side holes are placed 3/4" from the end and the plastic is reinforced around the side holes to ensure the plastic seat maintains its resiliency.
- 16 gauge & 18 gauge 3/4" tubular steel frame
- Specially contoured seats & backs making them very comfortable
- Injection-molded plastic seat and back
- 18-gauge, 3⁄4-in. tubular steel frame
- Baked on powder enamel
- Ultraviolet additives for super protection
- Triple rivet brackets at the seat for better strength
- 4 and 4 rivets on the under-seat plate for support
- SGS Laboratory tested to 300 lbs. live load
- SGS Laboratory tested to 800 lbs. static load
- High-density polyethylene color blended legs
- Non-marring replaceable feet
- 3 year limited warranty (by manufacturer).