Pet Expert PE-830 Single Door Home Training Folding Dog Crate, 30"
The Pet Expert Single Door Home Training Crate is a folding crate, which means you can assemble and disassemble it without tools and without taking the crate apart. This crate is perfect if you have a Clumber Spaniel, Dachshund, Fox Terrier, French Bulldog, Jack Russell Terrier, or other medium breed dog 26 - 40lbs, and is suitable for both home use and travel, since it's a snap to fold it down and take with you on the road.Due to the lightweight, and easy folding mechanism, this crate is ideal if you travel frequently with your dog. It provides you the security of a wire crate, with our lightest weight - you just fold it down and take it with you!
- Size: 30"
- Single door
- Home training crate for dogs
- Reinforced single door with multiple locking points
- Safe secure slide bolt latch
- Creates a den like space for your pet
- Allows proper ventilation and visibility
- Door features a low threshold and large opening allowing pet to easily enter and exit the crate
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Folds down for easy portability
- Assembled Dimensions: 30.70"L x 19.09"W x 21.41"H.
Perfect For The Home, And Training
- Not just for traveling, these crates are great in the home to keep Fido out of trouble when you're not around, to keep him contained if you have visitors, or if you just need to keep her safely out of the way for a while.
- The folding design means you can fold it down for storage when not needed, and it stays together, so there will be no parts to lose, or locate when you want to assemble it again. Engage the clip of the side of the crate to prevent it from unfolding while you carry it.
- When we talk about a "training crate", this means a crate that is specifically designed for crate training. Crate training is a great way to reduce house-breaking time, and when performed correctly, your dog should see the crate as his den.