Peak Auto PKC0BO Tailgate Mobile Power Strip, 400W
The PEAK 400 TAILGATE MOBILE POWER STRIP converts your vehicle’s 12V power into standard household power by connecting directly to your battery or 12V accessory plug via a 10’ cable. Use of the cable allows you to place your mobile power outlet in the rear/tailgate of your vehicle, while still reaching the outlet or battery. It includes mounting brackets for easy installation, making it ideal for tailgate parties and in-vehicle use. You’ll get 400 watts of continuous household strength power and 800 watts of surge tolerance. Its ETL certification means it’s safe and will not damage the vehicle or products it’s powering. Automatic shutdown and alarm protect against overload, over temperature, and low/high battery conditions. To maximize the capability of the mobile power outlet connect directly to the vehicle’s battery with the supplied clamp cord.
- 400 Watt
- Mobile powerstrip for tailgate events and in-vehicle use
- Three 110/120 Volt AC outlets
- Two USB power outlets
- 12V accessory connection cable included
- Power on/off switch with fault and power LED's
- Short circuit & over temperature protection
- High/low voltage protection
- Low battery shutoff to prevent battery drain.