Pass & Seymour Heavy Duty Keyed 3-Way Toggle Switch, 20A, Gray
External screw-pressure-plate back and side wired. Accepts #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad conductors. Heavy-gauge one-piece copper alloy contact arm virtually eliminates contact bounce. Cam controls fast "make" and positive "break" to minimize arcing. Heavy-duty bumper pads for quiet operation. High strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle. Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon. Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation. Oversized silver alloy contacts for long life and better heat dissipation. Grounding terminal is standard. Shallow design for ease of installation. Strap nickel-plated steel with integral ground. Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- 20 Amp
- 120/277 Volt
- Color: Gray
- Heavy duty keyed 3 Way toggle switch
- Federal specification
- CSA tested to exceed 50000 on/off operations
- Screw pressure plate back & side wire termination
- Accepts #14 through #10 awg stranded & solid copper wire
- High impact resistant thermoplastic constructions
- Key included box.