Pass & Seymour 2097TRLACCD4 Self Testing GFCI Receptacle, 20A, Light A
Conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven SafeLock™ Protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Light Almond
- Self testing tamper resistant
- GFCI receptacle
- Specification grade
- Meets 2008 NEC code requirements
- Safe lock protection
- Two back-wire holes per terminal
- Extra-long strap
- Button colors match the device face
- Dual-direction test and reset buttons
- Class A rated GFCI.