OSI 1810372 RT600 Roof Tile Adhesive, Terra Cotta, 10 Oz
OSI RT600 Roof Tile Adhesive is a premium grade adhesive developed especially for the repair of concrete, clay, quarry or slate roof tiles on existing roofs. OSI RT600 offers long life expectancy with reduced labor and installation costs. It bonds to most building materials producing a water and weather resistant seal against the elements. OSI RT600 will withstand high temperature roof exposure while maintaining its high tensile and shear strength and meets uplift wind resistance requirements.
- Size: 10 fl oz (295 ml)
- Color: Terra Cotta
- Clean up: mineral spirits
- Produces a water and weather-resistant seal
- Withstands high roof temperatures
- Maintains high tensile and shear strength
- Meets uplift requirements.
- OSI RT600 is ideal for tile repairs since new tiles can be glued to wood or mortar substrates in replacing the broken tiles. The product is easy to use with all "S" type tile and flat type tile applications. OSI RT600 can also be used for concrete, clay, slate or quarry type roof tiles.
For Best Results:
- Do not use on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and acrylic or unlined expanded or extruded polystyrene plastic foams
- Not recommended for permanent water immersion
- Not recommended for applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 150°F or below -20°F
- For a 10 fl. oz. (295 mL) cartridge:
- A 1/4" (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 30.6 ft. (9.3 m)
- A 3/8" (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 13.6 ft. (4.1 m)