Ortho® 0433510 Weed B Gon® MAX® Plus Crabgrass Control, RTU, 24 Oz
Ortho® Weed B Gon® MAX® Plus Crabgrass Control Kills Weeds, Not Lawns. Ortho's most powerful lawn weed killer! Use Ortho® Weed B Gon MAX® Plus Crabgrass Control to kill the toughest weeds in these lawns: Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass.
- Size: 24 ounce
- Ready to use
- Kills crabgrass, dandelions, clover and other common lawn weeds
- Kills even the toughest weeds...roots and all!
- Kills 200+ weeds
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Won't harm the lawn.
- 0.10% Quinclorac, 0.22% MCPP-p, 0.12% 2,4-D, 0.05% Dicamba.
When to Apply
- Spray when weeds are actively growing.
- Rain or watering 1 hour after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Spray when daytime temperatures are above 45°F and below 90°F.
How often to apply
- Apply when weeds are seen and actively growing.
- For tough weeds, make 2 sequential applications at 14 to 21 day intervals
Where to Use
- Use Ortho® Weed B Gon MAX® Plus Crabgrass Control to kill the toughest weeds in these lawns: Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass.
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipede or Bahiagrass lawns.
- This product is a Ready-to-Use product intended for the treatment of individual weeds, patches of weeds or sparse weeds scattered through home lawns.
What it Controls
- Kills common and tough weeds, including: Barnyardgrass, Broadleaf Signalgrass, Bur Clover, Carpetweeds, Chickweeds, Creeping Charlie, Cudweed, Curly Dock, Dandelion, English Daisy, False Dandelion, Field Bindweed, Filaree, Florida Pusley, Heartleaf Drymary, Henbit, Junglerice, Kikuyugrass*, Large Crabgrass, Oxalis, Pennywort, Plantains, Purslane, Red Sorrel, Sheep Sorrel, Smooth Crabgrass, Giant Foxtail, Green Foxtail, Yellow Foxtail, Torpedograss*, Speedwell, Spurges, Spurweed, Thistles, Toadflax, White Clover, Wild Carrot, Wild Geranium, Wild Onion, and other broadleaf weeds. *Make 2 sequential applications at 14 to 21 day intervals to control.