Ortho® 0430510 GroundClear® Vegetation Killer, Concentrate, 1 Gallon
Kills unwanted weeds and grasses, and prevents regrowth for up to 1 year when properly applied. One application of the fast-acting, dual-action formula will eliminate weeds from driveways, sidewalks, patios, gravel paths, fence lines, and other areas where no vegetation is desired. It is easy to apply in either a watering can or tank sprayer; enjoy visible results within hours of application!
- 1 gallon
- Kills weeds and prevents new growth for up to 1 year
- Eliminates unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios, fence rows and other areas for up to a year
- Fast acting
- Easy to apply with a sprinkling can or a tank sprayer
How to Use:
- Measure area to be treated. Calculate square feet by multiplying length times width
- Pour one quart into sprinkling can or tank sprayer and add 1 gallon of water. Water evenly over 75 sq. ft
- Allow to soak into the ground, avoiding runoff to nearby desirable plants.
When to Apply:
- Apply to bare ground or when weeds are actively growing. If weeds are taller than 6 inches, cut down and remove before application. For best results apply on a sunny day with temperatures above 60°F.
- To block the growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, tennis courts, play areas and parking areas, apply before laying surface materials. If the area is not evenly covered, there may be some germination of weeds.
How often to apply:
- When properly applied, one application will kill weeds and grasses for up to one year.
Where to Use:
- Eliminates unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios and fence rows
Where Not to Use:
- Do not use anywhere that you plan on planting or seeding desirable plants for at least a year.
- 1 gallon treats 300 sq. ft.
- If weeds are taller than 6 inches, cut down and remove debris before application.
- For best results apply on a sunny day with temperatures above 60°F.
What it Controls:
- Weeds: Kills unwanted weeds and grasses
- 0.08% Imazapyr 5.0% Glyphosate.