Nest S3003LWES Protect Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 2nd Generation
Heating systems can cause carbon monoxide leaks or spread smoke through your home in a fire. In an emergency, Nest Protect tells your Nest Thermostat to turn off the heat to keep the danger from spreading. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to a decade. It's also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And just like the original Nest Protect, it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone. The smoke alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone!
- Voice alarms with custom location
- Split-spectrum sensor
- Nest app
- App silence
- Detects carbon monoxide
- Heads-up alerts
- Sound check
- Nightly promise
- Self test
- Steam check
- Wireless interconnect
- Safety history
- What to do
- Home report
- Emergency shutoff with nest learning thermostat
- Emergency clip record with nest cam
- Phone alerts include low-battery, smoke, carbon monoxide and sensor failure.
- Power: Wired 120V
- Color: White.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor, 450nm and 880nm wavelength
- 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Heat sensor, ± 1.8ºF (± 1ºC)
- Humidity sensor, ± 3%RH
- Occupancy sensor, 120º field of view to 20 feet
- Ambient light sensor, 1-100k Lux Dynamic Range
- Omnidirectional microphone, 70dBA SNR.
Speaker, horn, and light ring
- 2 Watt Speaker
- Horn: 85dB SPL at 10 feet (3 m)
- RGB color ring with 6 LEDs.
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4.1 or later
- Free Nest Account.
- Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz
- Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- The alarm should not be installed in locations where the normal ambient temperature is below 40ºF (4ºC) or exceeds 100ºF (38ºC)
- Humidity range: 20%RH to 80%RH (non condensing).