National Hardware® N263-319 Galvanized Trolley Rail, 10'
Designed for use on doors up to 450 lb. Can be used with many types of single and multiple brackets. Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.14, Grade 2. Rail is carefully formed to give an even tread to hanger wheels. Manufactured from galvanized steel.
- Designed for doors weighing up to 450 lb
- Can be used with many types of single & multiple brackets
- Galvanized coated steel
- Use with 24" bracket spacing, screws for attaching rail are packed with brackets, not included
- For installing single rail use model #N104-349, for bracket needed when joining 2 or more pieces of track together, use model #N104-380
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.14
- Grade 2 specifications.
- When subjected to 312 hours of salt fog spray testing (BHMA A138.18), zinc plated hardware showed severe corrosion while hardware with WeatherGuard™ protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration.