Minwax 63020 Water Based Oil-Modified Polyurethane, 275 VOC, 1 Qt
Minwax Water Based Oil-Modified Polyurethane combines superior durability and the warm look of traditional polyurethane with the convenience of a water-based finish. Lower in odor than traditional solvent-based polyurethanes. Protects and adds beauty to interior wood surfaces including woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets and floors.
- Size: 1 Qt
- Lower in odor than traditional solvent-based polyurethanes.
- Protects and adds beauty to interior wood surfaces including woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets and floors
- Dries quickly
- Superior durability
- Ultra-fast drying
- Low odor
- Cleans up easily with warm water.
- Sheens: Semi-Gloss
- Application Tool: Synthetic bristle brush, foam brush, or lambswool applicator
- Location: Interior wood surfaces
- Recoat: After 2 hours
- Dry Time: 24 hours before light use
- Cleanup: Warm water
- Coverage: 125 square feet per quart
- Coats: 3
- VOC Content: Maximum VOC of 275 g/L
- Recommended Uses: Woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets, floors.
For Project Application
- Surface must be dry and free of old finishes in poor condition, paint, wax, grease, polish, dirt or other foreign matter.
- Sand to obtain a smooth, uniform surface. Do not use steel wool. Remove all sanding dust. Thoroughly wipe clean with a damp cloth. Allow to dry completely.
- Stir Oil-Modified Polyurethane before and during use to eliminate settling on the bottom of the can. Stir to rotate the product from the bottom to the top of the can. NEVER SHAKE.
- Apply a THIN coat of Oil-Modified Polyurethane using a high quality synthetic bristle or foam brush.
- Let dry 2 hours. Then lightly sand entire surface with fine sandpaper (220 grit) to ensure an even finish and proper adhesion. Remove all dust.
- Apply a second coat. Oil-Modified Polyurethane requires a third coat; repeat step 6 before application.
- After final coat, allow 24 hours before light use.